Portfolio Mortgage Lenders
True Manual Portfolio Underwriting Delivering Customized Financing Solutions to Sophisticated Jumbo Borrowers
A Portfolio Mortgage Lender can be completely different than any other lender. Because these lenders will service the loan often for the life of the loan, they make their own rules. From these rules and in-house lending committee come their own underwriter guidelines. All loan approvals are underwritten in-house and do not require investor signature
Portfolio Niche Lender with Jumbo and Super Jumbo loan amounts from $300,000 to $30,000,000 and Cash Out to $13,000,000
Specialty Programs Include:
Asset Depletion loans, Non-Warrantable Condos, Condotels, Co-ops, Foreign Nationals and Work Visa Borrowers with no US Credit or Tax Returns. We can also offer no credit, work and student visas, EAD, or other work authorization loans. 1 Year Tax Return Alt Doc for Self-Employed and 1 Year Reduced Doc for W-2 for Wage Earning borrowers.
Portfolio Niche Lenders
A portfolio lender will identify a market niche and in-turn develop a portfolio of Qualified Mortgage and or Non-Qualified loan products specific and unique to the under-served market demographic.
- 1 Year VVOE Verbal Verification of Employment for W-2 Wage Earners
- 1 Year Tax Return Calculation Allowed for Self-Employed Borrowers at 75% LTV
- LTV's up to 85% Allowed. We will allow a 2nd lien over 85% CLTV – Combined Loan-to-Value from another lender on a case-by-case basis
- LLC closings allowed including cash out.
- No Cash Out Limits. Unlimited cash out or cash in hand up to $4,000,000 max loan amount with no title seasoning requirements
- Non-occupant co-borrower allowed on rate term refinance, cash out refi, second homes, and purchases with true blended ratios
- Cash out can be counted towards reserves or added to the asset depletion calculator
- Cross Collateral and Bridge Financing
- Departing Residence Solutions - Exclude Departing Residence Housing Expense to be Sold / Not yet in Contract to make it easier to DTI Qualify
- Pledged Asset Lending
- Business funds allowed for down payment and reserves
- Gift funds allowed for down payment and reserves, even on investment properties
- Investor-friendly underwriting (abbreviated schedule e calculations for 5 + properties)
- Boarder and VRBO / Airbnb income allowed
- Vesting in entities, many different trust situations, privacy mortgages
- You can combine all of our programs
Asset Depletion and DTI Flexibility
Asset depletion income calculation:
- Flexible guidelines for use of RSU / stock option income. RSU's, Stock Options, Stock Grants may be used as income and the vested stock can be used as an asset.
- Removal of alimony AND child support from the income vs. adding as liability.
- We can exclude the PITI on a primary residence listed for sale with 25% equity.
Fast closings in 30 days or less and pre-approvals done within 48 hours of complete submission.
ARM programs only.